8 Day Yoga, Meditation, Beach, Walking & Kayaking Retreat in Corfu (Greece).
OPEN AND WELCOMING GUESTS FOR FLEXIBLE STAYS 🙂
Join us in enchanting Corfu for an awakening Yoga Beach Holiday that will enlighten and heal your spirit. Recharge and reconnect with yourself in our clean, beautiful seaside accomodation with panoramic sunset views over the Ionian Sea, alive with Ancient Greek wisdom.
Take in the HEALING SEA, AIR while practicing yoga on the beach, beach terrace, and dedicated yoga room.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR VISIT
- Seaside accommodation in cozy, clean rooms with private shower & balcony, sea view and sunset view balcony.
- Mostly organic, freshly prepared breakfast and dinner featuring authentic Greek cuisine. with local dishes of Meat, Fish, Vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Seaside and candlelight yoga classes. Mats provided.
- Holiday specially designed to allow you relax, have fun, swim, kayak, and enjoy the beach.
- Hikes and walks to local peaks and picturesques small villages with breathtaking views of the island.
- Free wifi.
- FREE airport transfers.
- Free Kayaking.
- Free Corfu town day trips.
We love turning guests into friends, and showing visitors just how beautiful and welcoming the island of Corfu can be! Let our Yogi family take care of your for a relaxing, restorative, adventure-filled Yoga Holiday.
- The ideal place to unplug, slow down that fast pace, and get back in touch with nature.
- Be more relaxed and refreshed than you’ve ever been.
- Become stronger mentally and find inner peace.
- Decompress from the city life and remind yourself about healthy habits for body and mind.
- Disconnect from routine life while connecting with nature and yourself.
- A beautifully peaceful and calm Beach location.
Hatha Yoga, Kriya Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Restorative Yoga, General Yoga, Dynamic Yoga, Kripalu Yoga, Vipassana & Yoga, Power Yoga, Nidra Yoga, Yin Yoga, Ayurveda Yoga.
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic.
Free Cancellation Policy
- 100% deposit refund for cancellation 1+ days before retreat start date.
- 50% deposit refund for cancellation 1-0 days before retreat start date.
- 0% deposit refund for cancellation 0-0 days before retreat start date.
What Makes This Retreat Special
Yoga corfu Holidays has carefully crafted this offer for you to experience the most magical holiday full of relaxation and fun activities to try at your own leisure.
We have selection quality teachers to give you the best experience and approach to the Yoga practice, so you can really take that knowledge with you, for the rest of your life, Corfu Yoga Holiday believes not only in give you the best holiday experience but also in teach you mindfulness techniques that they will accompany and support you the rest of your life.
We believe that by creating the right environment we will bring a sense of peace, awareness, high energy and connectedness with nature, ourselves and others. Our aim is to improve your life for the better with our incredible Corfu Yoga Holiday package.
* Arrival any day of the week, just let us know the date, you can also extend your stay or shorten it if you wish
* 2 daily yoga and meditation classes of 75 minutes each class
* 1 free day itinerary to rest and enjoy the beautiful area of your own choice
* Daily healthy breakfast and delicious Greek home cooked dinner with Meat, Fish, vegetarian and vegan options
* 1 day of kayaking / snorkelling to explore the nearby beaches and bays
* Daily trips to Corfu town and back to explore old Corfu town
* 2 guided walking, Hiking an trekking day trips to explore breathtaking beach locations nearby with amazing and unique views
* free sunbeds on the beach and on sundeck
* Free Airport pick-up and airport drop off
* 7 nights accommodation, Free sunbeds on our sundeck
* Swimming / sunbathing
Yoga Corfu Holidays can happily accommodate everyone with their holiday packages including single participants, couples, friends, groups (discounts on over 5 people) and yogis traveling with those who choose not to participate in the yoga classes as well. Please just email us and let us know if you have any questions or need more information.
Sample daily schedule: (each day will bring different surprises)
08:30 Awakening yoga and Meditation
12:00 Free time for exploration, organized trips, and the beach.
17:30 Evening yoga and Meditation
20:30 Healthy dinner
Healthy and Nutritious Breakfast and Dinner is included in the price of the package. Dinner is variety of authentic Greek and vegetarian/vegan foods.
I first discovered Yoga more than 20 years ago and its since an important part of my life.
In 2009, I completed my first Hatha Yoga teacher training and since then I have been teaching classes for beginners to advanced.
Over the years I have completed different teacher training courses from accredited Yoga teachers. I also learned from many different and special teachers over the last years and was particularly fascinated to gain insights into the different yoga traditions, the approaches to this way of living.
Generally, I practice Hatha Yoga. However, I combine different yoga traditions to create a unique and wide experience for the class.
There are dynamic elements in the flow, powerful standing poses, and different breathing techniques as well as meditations complete the yoga session.
I have taught yoga in various countries over the past years, and organized special retreats as well as yoga events for international guests.
Yoga can be translated as “union” of body and mind. Yoga is freedom. Yoga is balance. And Corfu is a unique place to escape from everyday life and reconnect with yourself, in harmony with the sea, the sun and the beach.
It has always been important for me to give our guests a little break from their everyday life. Yoga is my passion and that’s what I like to share.
Come and join us in beautiful Corfu! Namaste
“When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace” (Unkown)
I started practicing vinyasa yoga 10 years ago. I practiced daily for 6 years before immersing myself in the ashtanga lineage for 3 years.
I left Europe in 2018 to travel and study yoga and since then I have done training in Hatha, Vinyasa, and Ashtanga.
Last year, while living in Rishikesh, India, I discovered kundalini yoga and started practicing daily. I did two additional trainings in Yogi Bhajan kundalini and traditional Himalayan Kundalini Kriya.
I’ve been teaching internationally for over 3 years. In classes, I love to teach kundalini yoga or slow alignment-based vinyasa, or a combination of both.
For evening classes I love to bring active transformational meditations from different traditions or Yin Yoga.
The island has an exceptional environment with a range of activities available to you. Sandy beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. In order to enjoy the sea views from the hotel rooms, there are some steps to get to the beach and back
The area is surrounded by lush, green landscapes for picturesque views everywhere you look. This location is perfect for relaxation where you can spend the day exploring or to sunbathe on the beach while enjoying the sunrays and fresh air.
Yoga Corfu Holiday hopes to see you soon to experience and explore the magic of this unique island.
From Mid March to end of October There are direct flights from major cities in Europe with ryan air or easy jet and other companies, in the low season months most travellers fly to Athens and from Athens they fly to Corfu Island , there are 3 flights a day to Corfu island
You can get to Corfu island by flight to the Ioannis Kapodistrias International Airport or by ferry from Igoumenitsa ( mainland Greece in your car or without it. The duration is 1.5 h and the cost is 11.00 €.
You can arrive by bus if you come with the Green Buses company.
Bring good mood and an adventurous spirit.
Generally not required for stays of up to 90 days; however, travelers from some nations may require a visa, so double-check with the Greek embassy.
Travel insurance is always a good idea! Depending on the policy you go for, it could help with delayed, canceled or missed flights; theft or damage of belongings, and emergency healthcare. It’s not the most glamorous part of planning a trip, but it means you can relax knowing that you’ll be covered if anything happens.
Private Single Room
Sea View Private room with a single or double bed with private shower, toilet and balcony. Breakfast and dinner included and also airport transfers.
Private Double Room
€1,499 (Price is for 2 persons)
Private double room, private shower, toilet and sea view balcony. Breakfast and dinner included and FREE airport transfers.
Shared Triple Room
€699 (price is per person in a shared triple sea view room)
Shared triple room with 3 separate beds, private shower, toilet and sea view balcony.
Shared 4 or 5 bedded Room
€699 (Price is per person in a shared room)
Shared Sea View Room with 4 or 5 separate beds, private shower, toilet and sea view balcony, Breakfast and dinner included and FREE airport transfers.